Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One Drop - She's Gone


D, A, Bm, G, A

You'd always said one day you'd be leaving
Never thought one day would ever be here
No one said it would be easy
I put a smile on just to cover my tears
Cause no one will love you like I love you
But I never told you these feelings before
So I lay my head low my hands turn cold
As I wave good-bye at your fading tail-lights

At night I sleep restless I can't take this
Much more pain I'm falling apart
No one to steal the sheets and share my dreams
When I'm left alone all in the dark
And I hope and pray to find another way
To make it through these lonely nights
Did I make a mistake not knowing what to say
To keep you right here by my side?

Cause I want to hold you and I want to kiss you
And I want to do some naughty things too
I'm begging you don't go come back now don't say no
I leave the lights on for you.

She's gone - She's gone - She's gone
She's gone - She's gone - She's gone
Girl wont you come back – Won't you come back – Won't you come back
Won't you come back – Won't you come back – Won't you come

She's gone now I know I was wrong to let go until then now
The lights on for you
She's gone now I know I was wrong to let go until then now
The lights on for you



No comments:

Post a Comment